Manufacturing Standard Costs Excel.
Those professionals who work with Management Control use forecasts or projections to anticipate what is going to happen and thus being able to make decisions.
Decisions are made with forecasts, not with historical data.
If the cost of a raw material today is 10 Euros per unit and you know that tomorrow it will be 20 Euros per unit, you cannot make decisions based on historical information, you will have to do so with respect to the forecast.
For this reason, in addition to perform a historical analysis of costs and margins, it is recommendable to use a system for calculating forecast costs.
Normally, this type of cost calculation system cannot be performed directly in the ERP, since it would require a lot of computational programming and each company needs to adapt the system to its processes and available information.
You’ll have to do it outside of the ERP.
Each company has its own calculation system.
The objective of a forecast cost calculation model is to record the costs that are expected to be incurred (direct, indirect, structure…) in such a way that decisions can be made regarding sales prices, margins, general expenses, sales volumes…
It is a tool designed solely for making decisions.
If we calculate the costs and margins of sales in the ERP, what we can do is analyze historical information, but we will hardly be able to make decisions since the future may be different from the past.
With a forecast cost calculation system, what we do is plan, scenarios and decisions making.
2 calculation systems for 2 different purposes.
Most companies need both if they care about their margins and profitability.
Here is a sample of a custom Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins
Premium Management Tool
Adaptation is required.
Included in Management Control Service or ODOO & CONTROLLING
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- KPI Sales and Commissions Control Excel Template
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- Management Budget Control Easy Theory Difficult Implementation
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template
- Direct Costing Free Excel Template
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Why CASH is important in companies, CASH is King
- What is Contract Management Excel Template and download a spreadsheet
- Tracking Shipments Excel Template
- Excel Template Action Plan PRO
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Personal Finance Free Excel Template
- Budget Control Excel Year-to-Date & Full-Year Forecast M11
- Profitability and Treasury Problems, when the desired situation is different from the real situation
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- 3 Methods Selling Price Calculation Free Excel Template
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Benefits of Using an Excel Dashboard Speedometer Template
- Excel Spreadsheet for SWOT Analysis
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP