Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10.
Those professionals who work with Management Control use forecasts or projections to anticipate what is going to happen and thus being able to make decisions.
Decisions are made with forecasts, not with historical data.
If the cost of a raw material today is 10 Euros per unit and you know that tomorrow it will be 20 Euros per unit, you cannot make decisions based on historical information, you will have to do so with respect to the forecast.
For this reason, in addition to perform a historical analysis of costs and margins, it is recommendable to use a system for calculating forecast costs.
Normally, this type of cost calculation system cannot be performed directly in the ERP, since it would require a lot of computational programming and each company needs to adapt the system to its processes and available information.
You’ll have to do it outside of the ERP.
Each company has its own calculation system.
The objective of a forecast cost calculation model is to record the costs that are expected to be incurred (direct, indirect, structure…) in such a way that decisions can be made regarding sales prices, margins, general expenses, sales volumes…
It is a tool designed solely for making decisions.
If we calculate the costs and margins of sales in the ERP, what we can do is analyze historical information, but we will hardly be able to make decisions since the future may be different from the past.
With a forecast cost calculation system, what we do is plan, scenarios and decisions making.
2 calculation systems for 2 different purposes.
Most companies need both if they care about their margins and profitability.
Here is a sample of a custom Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins
Premium Management Tool
Adaptation is required.
Included in Management Control Service or ODOO & CONTROLLING
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10
- Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA
- Excel Template Cash Flow Forecast M15
- Budget Control with SIMULATOR and Projections
- How to solve increases of uncontrollable EXPENSES in a BUDGET
- ROI Analysis How ODOO Makes Companies earn Money
- RH Talent Box Grid Excel Template
- How the Budget Control service works
- Excel Template Medical Centers Control
- How to Calculate the Unit Cost of a Product
- How to Calculate Variable Costs and Identify Them
- Direct Costing Free Excel Template
- Training Management Free Excel Spreadsheet
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP