Projections Budget Control.
One of my main work philosophies, in addition to providing a service of high professional quality and maximum added value for companies, is to apply the Continuous Improvement methodology in all the Management Control applications that I develop.
Continuous improvement typically works thinking about how to improve designs and processes and listening carefully to customers.
If a customer’s need can be applied in a general way to the rest of the companies I work with, then the process is standardized.
This is what has happened with the popular Budgetary Control System based on Projections.
A customer realized than had the need to perform simulations on real accounting data and on forecasts.
Obviously, the app was not designed for this purpose in the first place.
Simulations could be done in the projections section, but that was not really its true functionality.
Therefore recently I have included the functionality to perform simulations in the YOY P&L report comparing current accounting data to the same period of the previous year and in the full-year forecast report compared to the annual budget.
Then, the customer can make any change in the amounts to analyze what would have happened if, that is, the famous “WHAT IF” and also perform simulations in the projections that facilitate the creation of scenarios to make better decisions.
A faster and more efficient method that allows management to see the different alternatives they can take.
If you still do not know the Budget Control System based on Projections including Analytical P&L, take a look at it by clicking on the link.
The operation of the simulators is very simple, access to the SIMULATOR report, those items that do not contain formulas can be modified and the scenario is analyzed. If you want to recover the original real scenario, press the “REBOOT SIMULATOR” button and you can start over again.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- Customer Invoices Free Excel Template
- What is Budgetary Control?
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- 3 Methods Selling Price Calculation Free Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- KPI Sales and Commissions Control Excel Template
- Documents Management Free Excel Template M1
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Budget Control for Events M1 Excel Template
- Retail Commerce Profit Analysis Free Excel Template
- Profitability and Treasury Problems, when the desired situation is different from the real situation
- Cash Flow Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Pipeline CRM Excel spreadsheet
- Multiproducts Breakeven Simulator Free Excel Template
- Employee Costs Allocation to Cost Centers Free Excel Template
Images Budget Control with SIMULATOR and Projections
Download a DEMO of the 2kM15 version Budget Control.
This way of keeping a budget control changes everything. We had never tried it because we did not think it would be useful. But with Dani’s methodology we now see the potential and we think it will help us in very many ways.
The Budgetary Control technique and tool is helping us to better manage expenses and that allows us to make better decisions. A great contribution to our management control.
Contact for more information
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP