Download Example of Excel thermometer chart.
Excel thermometer charts are a useful tool for keeping a visual record of progress made toward a certain objective.
These charts are gaining popularity among companies and organizations that need to efficiently and plainly communicate progress to a large audience.
Because of the visual character of thermometer charts, which sets them apart from other kinds of data visualization, these charts are an excellent option for displaying high-level information.
Up to three indicators may be plotted on this thermometer-style chart provided as a template for Excel by Microsoft.
You may use this thermometer chart on other dashboards, or you can learn how to construct a thermometer chart using an image by following the instructions provided here.
It’s a fantastic strategy for enhancing the effectiveness of your business communications!
Stunning thermometers that may be used to highlight performance indications
Create your own own visual boards quickly and easily with the help of our charts.
Spread the word to everyone about the performance metrics that are in place, and be sure to recognize any and all successes.
Put these thermometers to use on some of the other dashboards.
Become familiar with the process of creating a thermometer chart in Excel.
Do you need to get this Excel Template?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
Perhaps you may also be interested in:
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Travel Expenses Control M1 Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- CRM Free Excel Templates
- Training Courses Control Free Excel Template
- How to Calculate the Unit Cost of a Product
- Budgetary control System with Projections example
- Excel Template Medical Centers Control
- Direct Costing Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Cash Flow Forecast M15
- Inventory Control and Dashboard Excel Template
- Jooble Bad Practices and Reviews SEO and Backlinks Strategy
- Cost product BOM components example Excel spreadsheet
- Excel Template Accounts Payable Control
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Home Budget M2 Excel Template
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template
- How to use an organizational chart KPI Excel template to improve your business performance
- Working Hours Timesheet Free Excel Template
- The 5 Most Important Ways to Use Microsoft Excel at Work
- Benefits of Using an Excel Dashboard Speedometer Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP