Download Example of Excel thermometer chart.
Excel thermometer charts are a useful tool for keeping a visual record of progress made toward a certain objective.
These charts are gaining popularity among companies and organizations that need to efficiently and plainly communicate progress to a large audience.
Because of the visual character of thermometer charts, which sets them apart from other kinds of data visualization, these charts are an excellent option for displaying high-level information.
Up to three indicators may be plotted on this thermometer-style chart provided as a template for Excel by Microsoft.
You may use this thermometer chart on other dashboards, or you can learn how to construct a thermometer chart using an image by following the instructions provided here.
It’s a fantastic strategy for enhancing the effectiveness of your business communications!
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Customer Invoices Free Excel Template
- Working Hours Timesheet Free Excel Template
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- Management Budget Control Easy Theory Difficult Implementation
- Direct Costing Free Excel Template
- Best Finance Excel Templates for Controlling and Management
- Why CASH is important in companies, CASH is King
- Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) Excel Template
- Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
- What is Budgetary Control?
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- How to calculate costs in a Company
- Action Planning Free Excel Template
- CRM Free Excel Templates
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Excel Spreadsheet for SWOT Analysis
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Documents Management Free Excel Template M1
- FREE Excel Balanced Scorecard 2KM15
- Travel Expenses Control M1 Free Excel Template
Stunning thermometers that may be used to highlight performance indications
Create your own own visual boards quickly and easily with the help of our charts.
Spread the word to everyone about the performance metrics that are in place, and be sure to recognize any and all successes.
Put these thermometers to use on some of the other dashboards.
Become familiar with the process of creating a thermometer chart in Excel.
Do you need to get this Excel Template?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
Perhaps you may also be interested in:
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP