Training Courses Control Free Excel Template.
Has it ever happened to you that you need to control the courses that employees take in your company to improve their skills and abilities?
Possibly you are in the situation of having to create a blank or scratch Excel workbook, with the great loss of time that this implies if you need to do a professional job.
Now you have the opportunity to save the trouble of making a complex Excel, you have the chance to use a prepared version for free.
There are companies that invest a lot in the training of their employees, therefore a tool of these characteristics can be of great help since it allows you to keep track of course participants, the cost invested in each employee, the number of hours received in training and the average score obtained by the employee (field that can also be used to make an evaluation by the employee)
This free Excel template for the control of training courses allows you to parameterize and record a lot of information.
Employee data: We can add the name of the employee, also assign a department and a job.
Data of the trainers or speakers that carry out the course: We can have a small database of these trainers or speakers that includes the name, the website, the email and the telephone number.
Course data: We can parameterize the courses by creating a name for the course, assigned the company or the trainer, selecting the type of course (on-site, online, master …)
You can assign the company area to which the course is focused and you can add the objective of the course or the expectations willing to be achieved.
Once the initial parameters have been configured, we can complete the course by selecting the name of the course, the place where it will take place, the start date, the end date and the number of hours the course will last.
Subsequently you can add the employees who have attended the course, select the score that the employee has obtained or the grade that the employee has evaluated the trainer that has taken the course, finally we can add the unit cost of the course for each employee ( the cost may be different since it may include accommodation, transportation expenses …)
And to control the information, a summary of the most relevant indicators of all the courses is available, as well as dynamic reports that allow filtering by department, job title, course type, company / speaker, course name, month and year for control and analyze the detail of each employee.
More information about Controlling Tools
- Wedding Budget Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Hotels Excel Cost Calculation
- Pipeline CRM Excel spreadsheet
- Jooble Bad Practices and Reviews SEO and Backlinks Strategy
- Benefits of Using an Excel Dashboard Speedometer Template
- Employee Absences Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Action Plan PRO
- What are Production Costs
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Business Plan Budget 5 Years M1 Free Excel Template
- How the Budget Control service works
- What are the benefits of a Budgetary Control System
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- Dashboard Layout Excel Templates
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes
- Budgetary control System with Projections example
- Marketing Plan Free Excel Template
- Tracking Shipments Excel Template
Free Excel template images for Control Training Courses for Companies
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP