Training Courses Control Free Excel Template.
Has it ever happened to you that you need to control the courses that employees take in your company to improve their skills and abilities?
Possibly you are in the situation of having to create a blank or scratch Excel workbook, with the great loss of time that this implies if you need to do a professional job.
Now you have the opportunity to save the trouble of making a complex Excel, you have the chance to use a prepared version for free.
There are companies that invest a lot in the training of their employees, therefore a tool of these characteristics can be of great help since it allows you to keep track of course participants, the cost invested in each employee, the number of hours received in training and the average score obtained by the employee (field that can also be used to make an evaluation by the employee)
This free Excel template for the control of training courses allows you to parameterize and record a lot of information.
Employee data: We can add the name of the employee, also assign a department and a job.
Data of the trainers or speakers that carry out the course: We can have a small database of these trainers or speakers that includes the name, the website, the email and the telephone number.
Course data: We can parameterize the courses by creating a name for the course, assigned the company or the trainer, selecting the type of course (on-site, online, master …)
You can assign the company area to which the course is focused and you can add the objective of the course or the expectations willing to be achieved.
Once the initial parameters have been configured, we can complete the course by selecting the name of the course, the place where it will take place, the start date, the end date and the number of hours the course will last.
Subsequently you can add the employees who have attended the course, select the score that the employee has obtained or the grade that the employee has evaluated the trainer that has taken the course, finally we can add the unit cost of the course for each employee ( the cost may be different since it may include accommodation, transportation expenses …)
And to control the information, a summary of the most relevant indicators of all the courses is available, as well as dynamic reports that allow filtering by department, job title, course type, company / speaker, course name, month and year for control and analyze the detail of each employee.
Free Excel template images for Control Training Courses for Companies
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Excel Template Medical Centers Control
- Hotels Excel Cost Calculation
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- Employee Management Free Excel Download
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- How to use an organizational chart KPI Excel template to improve your business performance
- Excel Template Action Plan PRO
- Issues and Tasks Management Control Excel Template
- Planning Purchase Orders Excel report with ODOO data
- Why CASH is important in companies, CASH is King
- Actual Vs Budget Excel Templates
- CRM Free Excel Templates
- Cost product BOM components example Excel spreadsheet
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- Download Example of Excel thermometer chart
- Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) Excel Template
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- What is Contract Management Excel Template and download a spreadsheet
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP