Free Excel Suppliers Prices Analysis.
Many times Excel allows us to perform simple but effective analyzes that we could not do otherwise or that would be very expensive to adapt at any management software.
This Excel template is a clear example of simplicity, but of high value for analysis and decision making.
The functionality is very simple, the first step is to enter the products in a column and the suppliers in the header row.
In the products – suppliers matrix we enter the purchase prices by product for each supplier, you can use a standard price, the last price offered, the average price …
Each row of prices by product related to its respective suppliers has a color scale in dark green the lowest price and in dark red or orange the highest price.
At the same time there is a column with the lowest price for each product and in the next column indicates the supplier with the lowest price for each product. This calculation is done with the formula index and match.
Below we have the same columns, but for the highest price and the supplier with the highest price. And finally a column with the difference between the highest and the lowest price.
And to add more value to this analysis, in the rows below the products, the fields have been included: Supplier Delivery Term (Maximum Delivery Term in days), Minimum Quantity Supplier Order and Supplier Payment Term in days.
This is necessary data to make decisions about which supplier is the best to select according to our needs.
More information about Controlling Tools
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- Pipeline CRM Excel spreadsheet
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) Excel Template
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Action Plan PRO
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download
- Training Courses Control Free Excel Template
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Management Budget Control Easy Theory Difficult Implementation
- Budget Control Excel Year-to-Date & Full-Year Forecast M11
- Issues and Tasks Management Control Excel Template
- Best Finance Excel Templates for Controlling and Management
- Control and Justification of Commercial Expenses Excel Free Template
- Planning Purchase Orders Excel report with ODOO data
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- How to Calculate the Unit Cost of a Product
- Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA
- Cash Flow Control M1 Free Excel Template
Image Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP