Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download.
Many times Excel allows us to perform simple but effective analyzes that we could not do otherwise or that would be very expensive to adapt at any management software.
This Excel template is a clear example of simplicity, but of high value for analysis and decision making.
The functionality is very simple, the first step is to enter the products in a column and the suppliers in the header row.
In the products – suppliers matrix we enter the purchase prices by product for each supplier, you can use a standard price, the last price offered, the average price …
Each row of prices by product related to its respective suppliers has a color scale in dark green the lowest price and in dark red or orange the highest price.
At the same time there is a column with the lowest price for each product and in the next column indicates the supplier with the lowest price for each product. This calculation is done with the formula index and match.
Below we have the same columns, but for the highest price and the supplier with the highest price. And finally a column with the difference between the highest and the lowest price.
And to add more value to this analysis, in the rows below the products, the fields have been included: Supplier Delivery Term (Maximum Delivery Term in days), Minimum Quantity Supplier Order and Supplier Payment Term in days.
This is necessary data to make decisions about which supplier is the best to select according to our needs.
Image Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Profitability and Treasury Problems, when the desired situation is different from the real situation
- Excel Template Daily Sales Control
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Excel Template Employee Training Control
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10
- Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA
- Excel Template Accounts Receivable Control
- Excel Template Cash Flow Forecast M15
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP