Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download.
With this free template for calculating minimum or security stock you will be able to carry out simulations to optimize the quantities to purchase in a month in order to reduce and optimize final stocks.
Still many companies have excess stocks due to a lack of planning. This tool may not solve all their problems, but it shows those parameters or basic configurations you may take into account in optimizing stocks.
With Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator you will be able to define the suppliers, the products, register the annual demand, calculate the daily average demand, assign the supplier’s delivery term in days, assign a security period in days, assign the supplier’s minimum purchase quantity, calculate the minimum security stock and the recommended purchase quantity.
Once the parameters have been defined, you will be able to carry out simulations of all the products defined with their respective suppliers, in the simulation the quantities to be purchased will be recommended based on demand and initial stock.
The initial stock, the quantities to be sold and the quantities to be purchased can be simulated, as a result the final stock calculated can be compared with the security stock.
Below you have the download link
Images Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- KPI OEE Report Excel Free Template
- Working Plan Excel spreadsheet
- Wedding Budget Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- Human Resources Excel Templates
- What is Contract Management Excel Template and download a spreadsheet
- KPI Sales and Commissions Control Excel Template
- How to use an organizational chart KPI Excel template to improve your business performance
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template
- Project Management Excel Templates
- The 5 Most Important Ways to Use Microsoft Excel at Work
- Excel Template for Performing a Net Worth Analysis
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- Inventory Control and Dashboard Excel Template
- How the Budget Control service works
- Excel Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Cash Flow Control M1 Free Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP