Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download.
With this free template for calculating minimum or security stock you will be able to carry out simulations to optimize the quantities to purchase in a month in order to reduce and optimize final stocks.
Still many companies have excess stocks due to a lack of planning. This tool may not solve all their problems, but it shows those parameters or basic configurations you may take into account in optimizing stocks.
With Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator you will be able to define the suppliers, the products, register the annual demand, calculate the daily average demand, assign the supplier’s delivery term in days, assign a security period in days, assign the supplier’s minimum purchase quantity, calculate the minimum security stock and the recommended purchase quantity.
Once the parameters have been defined, you will be able to carry out simulations of all the products defined with their respective suppliers, in the simulation the quantities to be purchased will be recommended based on demand and initial stock.
The initial stock, the quantities to be sold and the quantities to be purchased can be simulated, as a result the final stock calculated can be compared with the security stock.
Below you have the download link
Images Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Manufacturing Cost BOM Excel Templates
- Sale Price Calculation with Excel
- Real Estate Sales and Dashboards Excel Templates
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Prepare a Financial Plan with Excel for your Company
- How to Create an Excel Business Plan Template
- Creating Your Budget in Excel
- Excel Template for Health Care Centers
- Excel Templates for Projects
- 10 Tips How to SAVE COSTS in companies
- Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Planning and Control Projects Costs and Profitability Excel FREE Template M15
- Employees Best Practices Improvements Requests M2 Free Excel Template
- How to calculate costs in a Company
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP