Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download.
With this free template for calculating minimum or security stock you will be able to carry out simulations to optimize the quantities to purchase in a month in order to reduce and optimize final stocks.
Still many companies have excess stocks due to a lack of planning. This tool may not solve all their problems, but it shows those parameters or basic configurations you may take into account in optimizing stocks.
With Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator you will be able to define the suppliers, the products, register the annual demand, calculate the daily average demand, assign the supplier’s delivery term in days, assign a security period in days, assign the supplier’s minimum purchase quantity, calculate the minimum security stock and the recommended purchase quantity.
Once the parameters have been defined, you will be able to carry out simulations of all the products defined with their respective suppliers, in the simulation the quantities to be purchased will be recommended based on demand and initial stock.
The initial stock, the quantities to be sold and the quantities to be purchased can be simulated, as a result the final stock calculated can be compared with the security stock.
Below you have the download link
Images Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Sales and Margins forecast for Restaurants Free Excel Template
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- New Investments Requests Form Free Excel spreadsheet
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download