Control and Justification of Commercial Expenses Excel Free Template.
We can’t let employees spend whatever they want with company money.
Specially, in those employees who travel or have a company card.
All expenses generated by these employees must be justified and they must present the corresponding invoice so that the company can account for it.
If the expenses are not justified and the corresponding invoice is not presented, the company will not be able to book them, regularization accounting entries to balance the accounts should be required in this situation.
In addition, it is advisable to stablish spending budgets.
In companies where employees travel frequently, these commercial expenses can represent significant items that, added to personnel costs, can generate negative margins on sales.
Therefore, reasonable spending limits must be set that allow employees to perform their work satisfactorily and efficiently but at the same time generate positive margins for the company.
If your company needs a control and justification of commercial expenses with Excel, especially for those employees who travel or move frequently.
Here you have an example model, very easy to use, so that you at least begin to control and justify this type of expense.
The file that you have to click is the “A011 Travel Expenses Control M1”
Here are some images about this management tool.
I remind you that it is an example model, if it does not fit the needs of your company, you can always adapt it taking it as a reference.
I hope you find it useful. And if you need more information about the services I provide, contact me.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Excel Template Daily Sales Control
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Excel Template Employee Training Control
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10
- Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA
- Excel Template Accounts Receivable Control
- Excel Template Cash Flow Forecast M15
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- Tracking Shipments Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP