Action Planning Free Excel Template.
Example of a template to carry an Action Plan with Excel, the ideal complement to the Balanced Scorecard.
Turn your strategy into action.
If you work with objectives, such as an economic budget, a Balanced Scorecard, objectives for salespeople … You will know that it is not only about controlling the deviations of the real data with respect to the objectives, the most important thing is to have a plan that allows you to achieve the objectives. A goal without an action plan is useless.
The Action Plan Free Excel Template includes:
- Detail of actions
- Responsible for the action
- Start date and end date
- Importance of the action
- The state of the action
- The type of the action (Planned, initiative, corrective measure …)
- The target and the indicator
Action Planning Free Excel Template image
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- New Investments Requests Form Free Excel spreadsheet
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download
- Cash Flow Vs Treasury Foecasts
- Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
- Employee Management Free Excel Download
- Retail Commerce Profit Analysis Free Excel Template
- Pickleball and Paddle Sport Club Profit Analysis Free Excel spreadsheet
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes