Action Planning Free Excel Template.
Example of a template to carry an Action Plan with Excel, the ideal complement to the Balanced Scorecard.
Turn your strategy into action.
If you work with objectives, such as an economic budget, a Balanced Scorecard, objectives for salespeople … You will know that it is not only about controlling the deviations of the real data with respect to the objectives, the most important thing is to have a plan that allows you to achieve the objectives. A goal without an action plan is useless.
The Action Plan Free Excel Template includes:
- Detail of actions
- Responsible for the action
- Start date and end date
- Importance of the action
- The state of the action
- The type of the action (Planned, initiative, corrective measure …)
- The target and the indicator
Action Planning Free Excel Template image
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Budget Control Excel Year-to-Date & Full-Year Forecast M11
- Cash Flow Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Sales and Margins forecast for Restaurants Free Excel Template
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Jooble Bad Practices and Reviews SEO and Backlinks Strategy
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument