Documents Management Free Excel Template M1.
Excel is possibly the worst system to carry documents management in the company since it is not a database capable of storing a large volume of data, fortunately today most companies use shared storage systems to keep safe their documents like Google drive or Dropbox.
Despite having these shared storage systems, we need to organize the documents, and this is where this Excel template comes into play.
In a table we can organize up to 1,000 documents, we can classify them by categories, managers, departments, assign a name, assign a date, register a field of notes and automatically through a button to be able to attach the link of the shared document from Google drive or Dropbox, the button automatically saves the link and creates the text Attached Document, in this way we save time instead to create manually each link with Excel.
To open the document, just click on the link and it will open in the browser so you can consult it without having to download it to your PC.
This tool is free and open for you to modify.
Images Documents Management Free Excel Template
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Sales and Margins forecast for Restaurants Free Excel Template
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- New Investments Requests Form Free Excel spreadsheet
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download