Excel Balanced Scorecard Key Performance Indicators.
Excel Template for control Key Indicators (KPIs) in a classic Balanced Scorecard.
Would you like to have a clear, organized and simple vision of the Key Indicators (KPIs) of your company?
Many companies due to size or volume cannot afford, nor do they need, a technologically advanced or complex tool.
Sometimes with a simple tool or application it is enough to achieve your needs.
What is the purpose of using a tool like the Balanced Scorecard?
It allows people who control and make decisions in the company to have a quick and clear visualization of how the business is performing.
In the following images I show how to register data and use the indicator control scorecard tool to make an annual comparison.
- Definition of objectives and key indicators in the objectives table
- Entering key indicator data in the previous year’s monthly table
- Introduction of actual monthly data of the indicators as the period is closed
- Annual comparative control of the key indicators
- Possibility of period selection
- Comparative and accumulated monthly individual control of each indicator
- Aggregate summary of all indicators
- Monthly comparative chart
- Cumulative monthly comparative chart
The example of how to manage a Balanced Scorecard with Excel includes:
- The 4 Perspectives of Kaplan and Norton (Customers, Finance, Processes and Resources)
- 25 Management Indicators per perspective (Total 100 Management Indicators)
- Definition of objectives
- Comparison with actual and historical data
- Individual control of indicators, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual comparison
- Control of accumulated
- Control indicators on a single screen
- Alert configuration
- Possibility of including the strategic map
- Open and modifiable template
More information about Controlling Tools
- What is Budgetary Control?
- Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- Tracking Shipments Excel Template
- What is an Excel Action Plan template and how can it help you?
- Budgetary control System with Projections example
- What are Production Costs
- Training Management Free Excel Spreadsheet
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- FREE Excel Balanced Scorecard 2KM15
- RH Talent Box Grid Excel Template
- Budget Control with SIMULATOR and Projections
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Working Plan Excel spreadsheet
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Inventory Control and Dashboard Excel Template
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Pipeline CRM Excel spreadsheet
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- How to Calculate Variable Costs and Identify Them
Free Excel Balanced Scorecard images
Video Balanced Scorecard Free Excel Template
Do you need a BSC Excel advanced premium Template?
Check out the following templates
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP