Not performing a budget is equal to death.
One of the world’s most renowned chefs and a highly successful businessman
The famous chef has coached a Restaurant Management course in Valencia (Spain)
“Not budgeting or budget control is equal to death.”
This is how forceful the first day of the intensive restaurant management course began in Valencia (Spain) by FERRAN ADRIA, founder and president of elBullifoundation
FERRAN ADRIA argues that the new generations are realizing the importance of managing the restaurant business like large companys.
FERRAN ADRIA has assured that it is necessary to “stick the knife in the neck” over the management and the budget because, otherwise, a restaurant will not succeed.
In tough times, data shows that 50% of restaurants are open for no more than five years.
Another 22% last no more than two years, in an industry where only between 10% and 20% work with an Annual Budget Control system.
FERRAN ADRIA identified the main problems facing the industry including the pandemic, the war in Ukraine, inflation of 8.7%, fiscal pressures, and the lack of room and kitchen staff.
Advantages of implementing a Budgetary Control System with Projections in your company:
- Maximize PROFITS
- Improve internal processes to be more competitive
- Anticipate decisions to achieve desired results
- Encourage the entire organization to continuously improvement and not be left behind
- Delegate responsibilities and evaluate the performance to Directors
You may be interested in the following information about BUDGETARY CONTROL:
This way of keeping a budget control changes everything. We had never tried it because we did not think it would be useful. But with Dani’s methodology we now see the potential and we think it will help us in very many ways.
The Budgetary Control technique and tool is helping us to better manage expenses and that allows us to make better decisions. A great contribution to our management control.
Contact for more information
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Budget Control Excel Year-to-Date & Full-Year Forecast M11
- Decisions Sale Price Lists Calculation Free Excel Template
- What are Production Costs
- Projects Control with Tasks Free Excel Template
- Travel Expenses Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Marketing Budget Excel Spreadsheet
- Employee Costs Allocation to Cost Centers Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Budget Control for Events M1 Excel Template
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Marketing Plan Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Action Plan PRO
- Documents Management Free Excel Template M1
- The 3 Key Models to avoid the Economic Crisis in Companies
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- How to Calculate the Unit Cost of a Product
- Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
- How to Calculate Variable Costs and Identify Them
- Multiproducts Breakeven Simulator Free Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP