Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA.
One of the world’s most renowned chefs and a highly successful businessman
The famous chef has coached a Restaurant Management course in Valencia (Spain)
“Not budgeting or budget control is equal to death.”
This is how forceful the first day of the intensive restaurant management course began in Valencia (Spain) by FERRAN ADRIA, founder and president of elBullifoundation
FERRAN ADRIA argues that the new generations are realizing the importance of managing the restaurant business like large companys.
FERRAN ADRIA has assured that it is necessary to “stick the knife in the neck” over the management and the budget because, otherwise, a restaurant will not succeed.
In tough times, data shows that 50% of restaurants are open for no more than five years.
Another 22% last no more than two years, in an industry where only between 10% and 20% work with an Annual Budget Control system.
FERRAN ADRIA identified the main problems facing the industry including the pandemic, the war in Ukraine, inflation of 8.7%, fiscal pressures, and the lack of room and kitchen staff.
Advantages of implementing a Budgetary Control System with Projections in your company:
- Maximize PROFITS
- Improve internal processes to be more competitive
- Anticipate decisions to achieve desired results
- Encourage the entire organization to continuously improvement and not be left behind
- Delegate responsibilities and evaluate the performance to Directors
You may be interested in the following information about BUDGETARY CONTROL:
This way of keeping a budget control changes everything. We had never tried it because we did not think it would be useful. But with Dani’s methodology we now see the potential and we think it will help us in very many ways.
The Budgetary Control technique and tool is helping us to better manage expenses and that allows us to make better decisions. A great contribution to our management control.
Contact for more information
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Manufacturing Cost BOM Excel Templates
- Sale Price Calculation with Excel
- Real Estate Sales and Dashboards Excel Templates
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Prepare a Financial Plan with Excel for your Company
- How to Create an Excel Business Plan Template
- Creating Your Budget in Excel
- Excel Template for Health Care Centers
- Excel Templates for Projects
- 10 Tips How to SAVE COSTS in companies
- Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Planning and Control Projects Costs and Profitability Excel FREE Template M15
- Employees Best Practices Improvements Requests M2 Free Excel Template
- How to calculate costs in a Company
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP