Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template.
The following Excel and time control system consists of 2 files and a folder for the copies of the timesheets records.
The file for recording attendance hours and absences is called “Attendance Timesheet” and the file that receives the information from the record is named “Attendance Timesheet Reports”
As you can see in the example images, each employee has their own form in the timesheet, in each form the hours of entry and exit are recorded, but also the hours justified and unjustified due to absence. Each employee has defined hours by contract of their working day, therefore if the hours of attendance and the hours of justified absence exceed the hours of the contract, the overtime is automatically calculated.
Once all the hours of the employees have been registered, the following steps are carried out through a button:
- Process all employee information
- Send the processed data to the file ” Attendance Timesheet Reports “
- Generate a copy of the log file with the month, day and year in the folder ” Backup Timesheets”
- Delete the data of the current timesheet to be able to enter data for the new day
The information is accumulating in the Reports file, which has a control of the days received, has buttons for deleting data (execution by password) and has the following standard reports:
- Hours Attendance
- Normal hours
- Hours Not Justified
In the following images you can see the work flow and the procedure of the employees timesheet control system.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Balanced Scorecard Excel Template Key Indicators (KPIs) Control
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Human Resources Excel Templates
- Business Plan Budget 5 Years M1 Free Excel Template
- Cost product BOM components example Excel spreadsheet
- Decisions Sale Price Lists Calculation Free Excel Template
- Actual Vs Budget Excel Templates
- Projects Control with Tasks Free Excel Template