Free Excel Financial Plan.
When you are going to start a business project, start a business, create a company or open a new business line, it is normal to have lots of numbers going through your head and mix as in a blender.
You do not stop thinking about how much the company is going to earn, how much it will need financing, what to invest in, what expenses it will have, at what price and what quantities should be sold to start making profits….
The financial plan is not the solution to all the problems that you will have to face when starting a business project or opening a new business line, but it is a way to put in order all the numbers that fly through your mind , which give you a headache.
The financial plan allows you to organize transferring in numbers all the ideas you have in mind to start making sense of your project.
At the end of the day, the most certain thing is that no matter how much you like to create companies, one of the main reasons why you do it is the economic.
So the financial part is important, especially not to run out of money after the first or second year, one of the main reasons why most projects do not exceed these terms.
The fear of any entrepreneur is to run out of the necessary funds to continue with the activity, having spent those obtained at the beginning of the project, with all the problems that this situation generates.
When you start a project you are very excited and enthusiastic, but you do not have a crystal ball that tells you what the future will be like.
Once the activity has started, many things can change compared to what was planned, the most normal thing is that it changes, the strange thing would be to get it right. For this reason, the company must be prepared to adapt to changes, face unforeseen events and overcome obstacles.
Therefore, to face these situations and to control and manage the initial financial plan, tools with Budgetary Control and Treasury Forecasts are used.
The free financial plan model that you can download organizes the main pieces of the puzzle, which are the investments to be made, the expenses you are going to have, the expected income and the financing you will need to start the project.
The control of the pieces of the puzzle can be analyzed with the Analutic P&L and treasury planning (cash Flow)
As you will see, both metrics have a close relationship, if there are no benefits, the company may have liquidity problems as long as it cannot access financing to cover losses and temporary differences between collections and payments.
The financial plan that you can download, take it as a guide, not as the model that your company needs, it is possible that you need to make changes or that you need it much more detailed.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) Excel Template
- Decisions Sale Price Lists Calculation Free Excel Template
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Marketing Plan Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Accounts Payable Control
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template
- What is a Decision Matrix and Example Excel Template
- How an Employee Suggestion Program can help improve company processes
- Personal Finance Free Excel Template
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- How the Budget Control service works
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Benefits of Using an Excel Dashboard Speedometer Template
- Projects Control with Tasks Free Excel Template
- Cash Flow Control Excel Spreadsheet
- Budget Control for Events M1 Excel Template
- Excel Template for Performing a Net Worth Analysis
- Excel Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- What is Budgetary Control?
- Customer Invoices Free Excel Template
Free Excel template images Financial Plan M3.
Business Finance Management Excel Template
Our best-selling spreadsheet financial Excel template is now in one!
Our complete corporate financial management Excel template is a multilingual spreadsheet designed to help you organize and better manage company finances.
This template combines our two best-selling templates (Financial Management and Budget and Actual) into a seamless picture of your business finances.
- Organize income and expenditure by category
- Forecast income and expenditure
- Calculate tax
- Monitor your monthly cash flow
- Allocate and monitor budgets by month and category (income and expenditure)
- Style communication-our professional dashboard creates easy-to-interpret visual effects
- Multilingual template: select one of the available languages (English, French or Portuguese) or manually translate into the language of your choice
Images Business Finance Management Excel Template
Video Business Finance Management Excel Template
Do you want to get these Financial Business Excel Templates?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP