Free Excel Employee Absences.
Improved version of the free Excel Employee Absence Control template.
In this version, the template structure has been reorganized to quickly identify the configuration section, which includes Employees, Types of Absences, Departments, and Job positions.
The Department and the Job Position can be assigned in the list of employees, which will be useful for preparing the control report.
The template allows to be reused annually by changing the date of the first day of the year, this allows the months of the year to be automatically updated.
The data record has been restructured allowing the selection of the employee, the type of absence, the starting date and the ending date that the absence lasts. This allows the automatic calculation of days of absence and also shows the department and the related job.
Once the data is completed, we can control the information though a dynamic report.
In the report we can not only control all the registered data, we can also filter by months, type of absence, department, position and employee.
The report is open so you can adapt it according to your needs.
As I have mentioned, it is a template that can be reused annually, so to facilitate the data cleaning work, a button has been included that performs the process of deleting monthly data automatically using a password to avoid pressing it by mistake.
More information about Controlling Tools
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- Employee Costs Allocation to Cost Centers Free Excel Template
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Hotels Excel Cost Calculation
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- What is an Excel Action Plan template and how can it help you?
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Excel Template for Performing a Net Worth Analysis
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- Working Hours Timesheet Free Excel Template
- Budget Control Excel Year-to-Date & Full-Year Forecast M11
- Why CASH is important in companies, CASH is King
- Best Finance Excel Templates for Controlling and Management
- Excel Template Human Resources HR Management Control
- Excel Spreadsheet for SWOT Analysis
- Excel Template Accounts Receivable Control
- Budget Control with SIMULATOR and Projections
- Cash Flow Control Excel Spreadsheet
- Profitability and Treasury Problems, when the desired situation is different from the real situation
- How the Budget Control service works
Free Excel Template Images for Employee Absence Control
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP