Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template.
The following Excel and time control system consists of 2 files and a folder for the copies of the timesheets records.
The file for recording attendance hours and absences is called “Attendance Timesheet” and the file that receives the information from the record is named “Attendance Timesheet Reports”
As you can see in the example images, each employee has their own form in the timesheet, in each form the hours of entry and exit are recorded, but also the hours justified and unjustified due to absence. Each employee has defined hours by contract of their working day, therefore if the hours of attendance and the hours of justified absence exceed the hours of the contract, the overtime is automatically calculated.
Once all the hours of the employees have been registered, the following steps are carried out through a button:
- Process all employee information
- Send the processed data to the file ” Attendance Timesheet Reports “
- Generate a copy of the log file with the month, day and year in the folder ” Backup Timesheets”
- Delete the data of the current timesheet to be able to enter data for the new day
The information is accumulating in the Reports file, which has a control of the days received, has buttons for deleting data (execution by password) and has the following standard reports:
- Hours Attendance
- Normal hours
- Hours Not Justified
In the following images you can see the work flow and the procedure of the employees timesheet control system.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Excel Template Daily Sales Control
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Excel Template Employee Training Control
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10
- Not performing a budget or budgetary control is equal to death according to FERRAN ADRIA
- Excel Template Accounts Receivable Control
- Excel Template Cash Flow Forecast M15
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- Tracking Shipments Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP