Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template.
The following Excel and time control system consists of 2 files and a folder for the copies of the timesheets records.
The file for recording attendance hours and absences is called “Attendance Timesheet” and the file that receives the information from the record is named “Attendance Timesheet Reports”
As you can see in the example images, each employee has their own form in the timesheet, in each form the hours of entry and exit are recorded, but also the hours justified and unjustified due to absence. Each employee has defined hours by contract of their working day, therefore if the hours of attendance and the hours of justified absence exceed the hours of the contract, the overtime is automatically calculated.
Once all the hours of the employees have been registered, the following steps are carried out through a button:
- Process all employee information
- Send the processed data to the file ” Attendance Timesheet Reports “
- Generate a copy of the log file with the month, day and year in the folder ” Backup Timesheets”
- Delete the data of the current timesheet to be able to enter data for the new day
The information is accumulating in the Reports file, which has a control of the days received, has buttons for deleting data (execution by password) and has the following standard reports:
- Hours Attendance
- Normal hours
- Hours Not Justified
In the following images you can see the work flow and the procedure of the employees timesheet control system.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Manufacturing Cost BOM Excel Templates
- Sale Price Calculation with Excel
- Real Estate Sales and Dashboards Excel Templates
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Prepare a Financial Plan with Excel for your Company
- How to Create an Excel Business Plan Template
- Creating Your Budget in Excel
- Excel Template for Health Care Centers
- Excel Templates for Projects
- 10 Tips How to SAVE COSTS in companies
- Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Planning and Control Projects Costs and Profitability Excel FREE Template M15
- Employees Best Practices Improvements Requests M2 Free Excel Template
- How to calculate costs in a Company
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP