Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template.
The following Excel and time control system consists of 2 files and a folder for the copies of the timesheets records.
The file for recording attendance hours and absences is called “Attendance Timesheet” and the file that receives the information from the record is named “Attendance Timesheet Reports”
As you can see in the example images, each employee has their own form in the timesheet, in each form the hours of entry and exit are recorded, but also the hours justified and unjustified due to absence. Each employee has defined hours by contract of their working day, therefore if the hours of attendance and the hours of justified absence exceed the hours of the contract, the overtime is automatically calculated.
Once all the hours of the employees have been registered, the following steps are carried out through a button:
- Process all employee information
- Send the processed data to the file ” Attendance Timesheet Reports “
- Generate a copy of the log file with the month, day and year in the folder ” Backup Timesheets”
- Delete the data of the current timesheet to be able to enter data for the new day
The information is accumulating in the Reports file, which has a control of the days received, has buttons for deleting data (execution by password) and has the following standard reports:
- Hours Attendance
- Normal hours
- Hours Not Justified
In the following images you can see the work flow and the procedure of the employees timesheet control system.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Sales and Margins forecast for Restaurants Free Excel Template
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- Management Accounting as a Control and Decision-Making Instrument
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- New Investments Requests Form Free Excel spreadsheet
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download