Free Excel Payments Due Date.
With this tool that a priori seems simple but provides valuable information to those companies that do not have a maturity control tool in their management system or prefer to carry it independently in an Excel tool.
In the Excel template we register the company, the invoice or other payment documents.
We register the receipt number in the case that an invoice has several due dates, we register the amount to be paid by a customer in positive sign and if it is to be paid to a supplier in negative sign, we can also select the previously predefined method of payment, and most importantly, we finally register due date of the receipt or the document to be paid.
The free Excel template automatically calculates the difference in days between today’s date and the due date, if positive it means that the due date is still lower than today’s date and the alert will be green color, if the due date is higher than today’s date, the days of difference will be shown with a negative sign and the alert will be red.
The type is automatically detected, if the amount is positive it is to be charged and the type will be Customer Payment, if the amount is negative it will be Supplier Payment.
We can also register the payment date, if the receipt is registered it will be shown as paid in the state field, in case the payment date is not registered the state field will show as Open.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Excel Budget BOM Manufacturing Costs and Margins M15
- Timesheet Excel Template PRO
- Employee Management Free Excel Download
- RH Talent Box Grid Excel Template
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- Business Plan Budget 5 Years M1 Free Excel Template
- Excel Spreadsheet for SWOT Analysis
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- How to know how much money your company will earn at the end of the year
- Does a company need to automate or optimize administrative tasks?
- How to use an organizational chart KPI Excel template to improve your business performance
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Projects Work Plan Template Excel
- Action Planning Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Daily Sales Control
- Employee Costs Allocation to Cost Centers Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Employee Training Control
- Projects Kanban Control Excel Template
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Suppliers Prices Comparative Analysis Free Excel Download
- Working Plan Excel spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet Strategic Plan
Images Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP