The 3 Key Models to avoid the Economic Crisis in Companies.
Type 1 questions to Avoid the Economic Crisis in Companies
Are we going to have money in the coming months to face short-term payments?
Do we need external financing to weather the storm?
When will we start to see green shoots?
Can we make investments with our own funds or do we need financing?
Answer to these questions: We use a Treasury Forecast modelDownload Excel Cash Flow Forecast Report M15
Type 2 questions to optimize profitability
Are we capable of adapting the structure to changes in the market?
What impact will the increase in raw material and energy costs have on the result?
Can we reduce the costs of the structure if there is a forecast of reduction of the total margin?
What impact will hiring more employees have on the result?
Is a better or worse result expected than the previous year?
Can we do something to improve the expected result?
Answer to these questions: We use a model of Budgetary Control based on Projections
How the Budget Control service works
Advantages of implementing a Budgetary Control System with Projections in your company:
- Maximize PROFITS
- Improve internal processes to be more competitive
- Anticipate decisions to achieve desired results
- Encourage the entire organization to continuously improvement and not be left behind
- Delegate responsibilities and Evaluate the performance to Directors
Type 3 questions to improve results
What pricing strategy should I establish, based on costs or according to market prices?
What margins can I get with the established pricing strategy?
Based on the expected margins, will I exceed the break-even point?
What volumes do I have to sell according to the pricing strategy to be in line with the established profitability objective?
What products are the ones that are going to generate the most money for the company this year?
What profitability am I going to obtain for each one of the clients based on the established pricing strategy and the expected volume of sales?
What margins and what global profitability will I obtain according to the different scenarios proposed, optimistic, pessimistic, normal…?
Answer to these questions: We use a model of Calculation of Forecasted or Budgeted Costs
This way of keeping a budget control changes everything. We had never tried it because we did not think it would be useful. But with Dani’s methodology we now see the potential and we think it will help us in very many ways.
The Budgetary Control technique and tool is helping us to better manage expenses and that allows us to make better decisions. A great contribution to our management control.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- What are the benefits of a Budgetary Control System
- Excel Templates Financial Dashboards Pack
- Marketing Online Social Media Excel Template
- Working Plan Excel spreadsheet
- The 5 Most Important Ways to Use Microsoft Excel at Work
- Inventory Control and Dashboard Excel Template
- Restaurants Sales forecast Free Excel Template
- Payments Due Date Control Free Excel Template
- Inventory Turnover and Coverage Calculation Free Excel Template
- KPIs Management Excel Templates
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Plan M3 Free Excel Template
- Real Estate Excel Templates
- Financial Business Excel Templates
More Videos about Management Accounting
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP
Plantillas Excel Controlling Gratis