Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2.
The BSC (Balanced Scorecard) is a strategic management and planning method created by David Norton and Robert Kaplan that managers may use to track key indicators of an organization’s strategic performance.
The BSC is an Excel template tool that has been meticulously built to assist you in managing and monitoring your company’s most significant KPIs in the four perspectives specified in the BSC methodology:
Learning and Growth
You may register up to 15 indicators for each perspective and quickly change the numerical format across the spreadsheet.
Using the BSC template, you can communicate with your teammates more successfully.
A lovely scorecard displaying the performance of the four viewpoints on a single page.
A status view report that uses color icons to easily convey the state of the indicator (red, yellow, and green)
Each viewpoint has its own dashboard (Financial Dashboard, Customer Dashboard, Internal Process Dashboard, and Learning and Growth Dashboard)
Template in several languages: Choose one of the available languages (English, French, or Portuguese) or manually translate to your preferred language.
Professional and easy
Completely unlocked template.
Spreadsheets that may be printed without the company branding.
There are no monthly payments.
Images Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
Video Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
Do you need to get this Excel Template?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Free Excel Template Break Even Point Calculation
- Manufacturing Cost BOM Excel Templates
- Sale Price Calculation with Excel
- Real Estate Sales and Dashboards Excel Templates
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Prepare a Financial Plan with Excel for your Company
- How to Create an Excel Business Plan Template
- Creating Your Budget in Excel
- Excel Template for Health Care Centers
- Excel Templates for Projects
- 10 Tips How to SAVE COSTS in companies
- Financial Scorecard or Dashboard. What you need to know
- Planning and Control Projects Costs and Profitability Excel FREE Template M15
- Employees Best Practices Improvements Requests M2 Free Excel Template
- How to calculate costs in a Company
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP