E-Commerce KPIs Control Excel Template.
It is essential to have access to efficient tools that can track the performance of your company’s online presence in this day and age when businesses are increasingly turning their attention to the online world and becoming significantly dependent on e-commerce transactions.
Key performance indicators, often known as KPIs, are one of the most helpful methods for assessing this performance. KPIs give you an objective means to measure the effectiveness of your ecommerce strategy, making it one of the most useful instruments for evaluating this performance.
Keeping a careful check on the numerous indicators that will assist you in understanding how well your ecommerce business is working can be made easier if you make use of an Excel template that includes KPI tracking.
What are the E-COMMERCE Electronic Commerce Key Performance Indicators?
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are measurable values that can be used to track your company’s performance.
KPIs are frequently linked to key business objectives, allowing them to be used to track progress toward those goals.
Customer acquisition rate, customer retention rate, average order value, average number of orders, and website conversion rate are some examples of KPIs for eCommerce businesses.
KPIs are frequently associated with specific performance measures, such as time on page, time to checkout, page views per visit, and so on, so having access to reliable and up-to-date performance data is critical when using KPIs.
How to get the E-Commerce KPIs Control Excel Template
E-Commerce KPIs Control is an Excel spreadsheet template designed to track your e-commerce business’s 15 most important e-commerce success metrics.
Completely unlocked template
Key performance indicators should be managed and visualized in a clear and effective manner.
Monitor KPI progress on a monthly basis to boost productivity using the summary and detailed information on your KPIs reports, make decisions and share data with your team.
Take it a step further by incorporating automated calculations, indication arrows, and color alerts.
Monitoring these key indicators will assist you in gaining a better, real-time understanding of your business and staying focused on your goals.
With this simple format, you can perform sophisticated analysis and present clean, professional visuals without needing to be an IT expert.
What exactly is included?
One template that is ready to receive your data
This Excel template monitors 15 indicators, which are divided into two categories:
1) Online Sales and 2) Web Traffic.
- Online Sales
- Total Sales ($)
- Total Number of Orders
- Number of Customers
- Number of Items
- Shopping Cart Abandonment Rate (%)
- Conversion Rate (%)
- Average Sales per Orders
- Average Sales per Customers
- Average Sales per Items
- Web Traffic
- Unique Visits
- Pages / Visit
- Time on Site
- Bounce Rate (%)
Images E-Commerce KPIs Control Excel Template
Video E-Commerce KPIs Control Excel Template
Do you need to get this Excel Template?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- What is Budgetary Control?
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- What are the benefits of a Budgetary Control System
- E-Commerce KPIs Control Excel Template
- Planning and Control Projects Costs and Profitability Excel FREE Template M15
- Marketing Online Social Media Excel Template
- Excel Template Matrix for Decisions
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Contracts Control and Management Excel spreadsheet
- Projects Control with Tasks Free Excel Template
- Budgetary control System with Projections example
- Impacting Charts for your Excel Templates
- Free Excel Template KPIs Dashborad
- Stocks Planning Procurement Simulator Free Excel Download
- Balanced Scorecard Excel Template Key Indicators (KPIs) Control
- Employees Best Practices Improvements Requests M2 Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Employee Training Control
- Excel Template Accounts Payable Control
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Warehouse Inventory Control Free Excel spreadsheet
- Restaurants Sales forecast Free Excel Template
- How to Calculate Variable Costs and Identify Them
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP