Example Excel thermometer chart.
Excel thermometer charts are a useful tool for keeping a visual record of progress made toward a certain objective.
These charts are gaining popularity among companies and organizations that need to efficiently and plainly communicate progress to a large audience.
Because of the visual character of thermometer charts, which sets them apart from other kinds of data visualization, these charts are an excellent option for displaying high-level information.
Up to three indicators may be plotted on this thermometer-style chart provided as a template for Excel by Microsoft.
You may use this thermometer chart on other dashboards, or you can learn how to construct a thermometer chart using an image by following the instructions provided here.
It’s a fantastic strategy for enhancing the effectiveness of your business communications!
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Action Planning Free Excel Template
- Excel Template Financial KPIs Dashboard
- Budget Control Excel YTD & FYForecast M15
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Bugs Tickets Resolutions Control Excel Template
- Human Resources Excel Templates
- Dashboard Layout Excel Templates
- How to Calculate the Unit Cost of a Product
- Projects Costs Calculation and Control M3 Excel Template
- Download Example of Excel thermometer chart
- Cost Accounting. What benefits contribute to the company
- Advantage cost calculation with Excel in companies
- Cash Flow Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Excel Manufacturing Standard Costs and Margins M10
- Financial Planning Scenarios Excel Template
- CRM Excel Template M3 PRO
- FREE Excel Balanced Scorecard 2KM15
- The 5 Most Important Ways to Use Microsoft Excel at Work
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template
- How to forecast Purchase Orders with ODOO
- Excel Template Balanced Scorecard PRO M2
Stunning thermometers that may be used to highlight performance indications
Create your own own visual boards quickly and easily with the help of our charts.
Spread the word to everyone about the performance metrics that are in place, and be sure to recognize any and all successes.
Put these thermometers to use on some of the other dashboards.
Become familiar with the process of creating a thermometer chart in Excel.
Do you need to get this Excel Template?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
Perhaps you may also be interested in:
Industrial company financial manager
Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controller ODOO ERP