Documents Management Free Excel Template M1.
Excel is possibly the worst system to carry documents management in the company since it is not a database capable of storing a large volume of data, fortunately today most companies use shared storage systems to keep safe their documents like Google drive or Dropbox.
Despite having these shared storage systems, we need to organize the documents, and this is where this Excel template comes into play.
In a table we can organize up to 1,000 documents, we can classify them by categories, managers, departments, assign a name, assign a date, register a field of notes and automatically through a button to be able to attach the link of the shared document from Google drive or Dropbox, the button automatically saves the link and creates the text Attached Document, in this way we save time instead to create manually each link with Excel.
To open the document, just click on the link and it will open in the browser so you can consult it without having to download it to your PC.
This tool is free and open for you to modify.
Images Documents Management Free Excel Template
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Budget Sales Control Free Excel Template
- Marketing Plan Free Excel Template
- Multiproducts Breakeven Simulator Free Excel Template
- 3 Methods Selling Price Calculation Free Excel Template
- What are Production Costs
- Employee Costs Allocation to Cost Centers Free Excel Template
- Documents Management Free Excel Template M1
- Training Courses Control Free Excel Template
- Employee Absences Control Management Free Excel Template
- Action Planning Free Excel Template
- Wedding Budget Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Travel Expenses Control M1 Free Excel Template
- Budget Control Revenues and Expenses for Events M1 Excel Template
- Working Hours Timesheet and cost calculation weekly Free Excel Template
- Balanced Scorecard M1 Excel Template